Furniture was 8 wks late.Ween they removed the couch off the truck the bottom had been destroyed by a fork lift.

They broke the both center braces. Bari said do accept it and they would send me a new one. They were closing down at that point. When the supposed new couch came in it was the same one repaired through the trucking company.

Now I'm stuck with a compromised piece of furniture. The also lied to me. I was told the Lancaster couch was the exact same one they had. Specifically down wrapped cushion seats and back.

The back is regular poly fill. I tried and tried to cAll them but no answer. I bought a couch for over three thousand with a lifetime warranty. How's that going to happen.

I want my money back so I can go by the restoration hardware couch I really want.

I really really really want something done about this but who do you contact?Very frustrated

Had an Experience with Bari Leather Furniture?

Comments

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #864106

It is now September 1 2014 and I still can't get any answers anywhere. I'm still pissed and I will hunt these people down!

Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more