New Orleans, Louisiana

Furniture was 8 wks late.Ween they removed the couch off the truck the bottom had been destroyed by a fork lift.

They broke the both center braces. Bari said do accept it and they would send me a new one. They were closing down at that point. When the supposed new couch came in it was the same one repaired through the trucking company.

Now I'm stuck with a compromised piece of furniture. The also lied to me. I was told the Lancaster couch was the exact same one they had. Specifically down wrapped cushion seats and back.

The back is regular poly fill. I tried and tried to cAll them but no answer. I bought a couch for over three thousand with a lifetime warranty. How's that going to happen.

I want my money back so I can go by the restoration hardware couch I really want.

I really really really want something done about this but who do you contact?Very frustrated

Had an Experience with Bari Leather Furniture?

Comments

Kel
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #864106

It is now September 1 2014 and I still can't get any answers anywhere. I'm still pissed and I will hunt these people down!

Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Mypillow Pillow Review Mypillow "...I despise "My Pillow" I cringe every time I hear this guy!I bought one of them for $50 and it is a piece of trash..." Read more 4seating - Good product, good service 4seating "We ordered two rows of theater seats with white glove delivery. We love the seats and they were a fair price. The real risk when ordering online is what happens..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more