Bari Leather Furniture - Review about Damaged Furniture in New Orleans, Louisiana

Furniture was 8 wks late.Ween they removed the couch off the truck the bottom had been destroyed by a fork lift.

They broke the both center braces. Bari said do accept it and they would send me a new one. They were closing down at that point. When the supposed new couch came in it was the same one repaired through the trucking company.

Now I'm stuck with a compromised piece of furniture. The also lied to me. I was told the Lancaster couch was the exact same one they had. Specifically down wrapped cushion seats and back.

The back is regular poly fill. I tried and tried to cAll them but no answer. I bought a couch for over three thousand with a lifetime warranty. How's that going to happen.

I want my money back so I can go by the restoration hardware couch I really want.

I really really really want something done about this but who do you contact?Very frustrated

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Destroyed Couch
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #490755

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bari Leather Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 01, 2014 #864106 New Orleans, Louisiana

It is now September 1 2014 and I still can't get any answers anywhere. I'm still pissed and I will hunt these people down!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bari Leather Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bari Leather Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about